By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
The Tofem website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Tofem” 3, Sanders Parade Greyhound lane, Streatham Common. SW16 5NL
1. Payments must be made in GB Pounds Sterling only unless otherwise specified.
2. Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron.
3. Any discount codes issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
1. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an order with Tofem, the customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). The receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails do not confirm that the order has been accepted by Tofem. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Tofem and the customer will start at the time the products ordered by the customer are despatched from Tofem’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the customer.
2. Tofem will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the customer’s order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Tofem cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Tofem if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Online Shopping
1. Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product are accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
2. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
3. Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
1. Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier.
2. We deliver to the countries listed on the website, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the website carefully before ordering goods.
3. If you order goods from the website for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
4. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
5. Gift With Products Promotions
Where we are offering a free gift with a product, we shall only provide one free gift per transaction ( irrespective of how many products are purchased ). The free gift is subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the free gift for a gift of equivalent value.
In order for us to facilitate the provision of a free gift, it may be necessary for us to include the free gift on our site at a nominal value. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to ‘purchase’ the free gift without purchasing the product it is provided free with, and any attempt to ‘purchase’ the free gift will be cancelled ( notwithstanding any automated communication you may receive acknowledging your order ). In the unlikely event that the free gift is despatched to you, you shall be obliged to return the free gift upon written request.
The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for resale. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
e-mail address: email@example.com
tel: 0208 6778282
7. Risk of loss
1. Customer will assume the risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Tofem accepts no liability for undelivered parcels where the customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the order from the delivery address specified
2. In the event of an order being lost by a third party, Tofem bears no risk once it has left its trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 14 days of receipt to the Tofem trading address.
3. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
4. In the event of either of the circumstances detailed in clause 5.2 or 5.3, Tofem will forward a claim to the carrier on the behalf of the customer. Before this can be processed, Tofem will issue the customer with a ‘Lost orders Form’ which must be completed and returned before any claim can be pursued.
5. This is not a guarantee and Tofem has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of Tofem failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to prosecution.
8. Returns Procedure
1. If the goods are to be rejected, the customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 5.2. Tofem will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
2. The customer must follow the returns policy set out on the reverse of their invoice or as detailed on Tofem. This requires emailing Tofem ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to notify their intention to return any goods.
3. In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to Tofem before the refund or replacement can be issued. We will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
4. In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the customer or to dissatisfaction, the customer is entitled to a partial refund ( full refund of the goods less any postage costs ), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling-off period in which case, a full refund will be given. However, the customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Tofem. Goods must be returned to Tofem before the partial refund can be issued.
1. Cancellations that are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clause 5.
2. Within 7 working days after receipt of the goods, the customer must contact Tofem in writing via the contact details below. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Tofem.
3. Tofem will consider that the customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase.